- How does Online Pooja work?
Please click on “The Process” link
- What is mode of payment for online pooja?
Users need to make 100% payment at the time of booking the Online Pooja. You can make the payment either PayPal or through Credit/Debit Cards.
- What if the pooja is not performed on the agreed date at the specified time?
If for some inadvertent reason, a pooja cannot happen at a specified time and on a specified date, ipoojari will refund the entire pooja value amount to the customer.
- Once a pooja has been booked for a specific date, can we reschedule the pooja to any other date?
You can, subject to the availability of the poojaries on the rescheduled date. Poojas cannot be rescheduled within 48 hours of a scheduled pooja. You can reschedule a pooja upto a maximum of 2 times.
- What are the benefits of Online Pooja?
- You do not have to go in search of a poojari (priest)
- You just go online and book a pooja whenever you feel like, on ipoojari.com
- You have clarity of the materials and the process well before the pooja
- On the day of the pooja, you actually enjoy doing the pooja, because things are more structured
- How many poojas can we book at a time?
You can book as many number of poojas at one time for as many users as you wish. For example, you can book online poojas for Sri Sathyanarayana Pooja, Varamahalakshmi Pooja and Ganesha Pooja, at one time. Or it can be any combination you wish.
- Are there any special offers for doing bulk booking?
Yes. We have special schemes and offers for bulk booking. Please get in touch with us for details.
- If there is a disturbance in Internet service during the online pooja, what do we do?
Ipoojari.com makes every effort to ensure video transmission of the pooja. If under special circumstances, a video call is not possible, we will arrange for an audio-based communication at the earliest. Since video online poojas may have not been possible in such engagements, we will reimburse 50% of the pooja cost.
- Upto how many days prior to a pooja, can we do the booking?
You can do the booking at any time. All booking s must be accompanied by 100% payment.
- Can we book an online pooja a couple of days before the pooja?
You may enquire with us the availability. We try to anticipate last minute requirements and plan accordingly. However, if there are too many such requests, it may be difficult to meet them.
- How about languages? Will we get a poojari (priest) who can speak our language?
Ipoojari makes every effort to arrange for poojaries who can speak your language.
- Does ipoojari.com arrange for priests of different sub-sects (smartha, madhwa, srivaishnava, iyengar, iyer, …)
- Do you offer online poojas for Arya Vysya community?
Yes, we do offer online poojas for members of the Arya Vysya community.
- Can we have a feel of a typical online pooja?
Please see the website home page www.ipoojari.org
- How about the payment?
As per your specific request, we will provide the rate for the desired time slot. This amount needs to be paid 100% in advance either PayPal or through Credt/Debit cards.